Dr. Bhavin Mehta
He is practicing as a general and laparoscopic surgeon in Ahmedabad. He gained basic medical education (M.B.B.S.) from Sheth V.S. Medical college in Ahmedabad & further on added a feather to his cap by doing M.S.(General surgery) from the same institute and had been directly involved in personal patient care.
Experience par excellence of 6 years he is currently practicing as a laparoscopic surgeon.
After completing the study, Dr Bhavin Mehta had practiced with L.G Hospital (Maninagar) & Apollo Hospital as a senior registar to enhance his skills. He did his Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery (F.M.A.S.) to develop his surgical skills. Recently Dr Bhavin Mehta has opened his own venture in the form of SHYAMAL SURGICAL HOSPITAL which is an exceptional hospital providing treatment of laparoscopy, he is further more connected with three other hospitals (Shrey Hospital-Sarkhej, Sanand Janta Hospital, Niramay Hospital) which are all well equipped for the laparoscopy.
- In February 2002 he Completed M.B.B.S. with First Class from Gujarat, India.
- In May 2006 he Completed M.S. with First Class from Gujarat, India. Experience as Senior Registar.
Experience as Senior Registar
- Experience in L. G. Hospital , Maninagar of Emergency surgical registar.
- Experience in Apollo Hospital of Surgical registar
- He has performed more than 500 laparoscopic appendectomy & laparoscopic cholecystectomy surgeries.
- He has also performed more than 200 Emergency Laparotomy Trauma & G.I.perforation.
- He performed many more surgeries like all kinds of gall bladder, Anorectal Surgeries, Colonic Surgeries etc.
- Running OPD which is directly involved in patient care.
- Good counselling of patient for surgeries.
- Good pre-op & post-op care of patients.
- Liaise with other consultant & other professional staff to ensure clinical quality is always up to the mark.
- Take daily ward rounds to monitor quality of nursing and medical care Provide strong clinical leadership for all staff, and never stop learning while daily acquaintance with every medical objects.
- Handling emergencies and taking a close follow-up until patient is discharged.
- The patients are also supported by after care consultancy.
- Taking care of research activities.
- Dr Bhavin Mehta attended Ethicon basic surgical skills in the year 2006.
- Dr Bhavin Mehta attended Amasicon - lap. G.I. Surgeries in the year 2010.
- Dr Bhavin Mehta Attended Endohernia workshop in the year 2011.