Piles also known as haemorrhoids,is a very common problem among adult population. Piles normally present as painless bleeding per rectum especially after passing motion. Anyone with passage of blood per rectum should see a surgical specialist. This is not to miss a cancer lurking in the rectum or colon. Severe degree of piles protrude from the rectum and sometimes need to be manually pushed back. Protruding pile masses will require surgical treatment. Smaller piles may get cured with injection sclerotherapy or piles banding. Piles surgery can be performed by stapler technique, harmonic scalpel, Doppler guided hemorrhoidal artery ligation etc..and all these procedures are essentially day care operations.
- You might notice small amounts of bright red blood in the toilet
- Itching or irritation in your anal region
- Swelling around your anus
- A lump near your anus, which may be sensitive or painful
There are two types of hemorrhoids:
These lie inside the rectum. You usually can't see or feel these hemorrhoids, and
they rarely cause discomfort. But straining or irritation when passing stool can damage a
surface and cause it to bleed.
Occasionally, straining can push an internal hemorrhoid through the anal opening. This is known as a protruding or prolapsed hemorrhoid and can cause pain and irritation.
These are under the skin around your anus. When irritated, external hemorrhoids can itch or bleed.
In shyamal hospital we take care of your problems and we have best treatment for your piles problem.
Drastically reduce the time it takes to move from initial concept to production-ready with Stack and Variant Page Builder. Your clients will love you for it!
- Laparoscopic Appendectomy
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
- Laparoscopic Adhesiolysis
- Laparoscopic Hernia
- Laparoscopic Ventral Hernia
- Laparoscopic Ovarian Cystectomy
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Hemicolectomy
- Laparoscopic CBD Exploration
- Laparoscopic Splenectomy
- Stapled Hemorrhoidopexy
- Pile, Fissure, Fistula In Ano
Call us and book your appointment: (079) 4800 7824
or you can contact us